This one-day course is designed to provide a clear understanding of the causes of change, how to effectively and efficiently deal with change in an organization, on a project or in everyday life. Attendees will be prepared to become successful Change Agents – a skill that more and more employers seek!
• Justifications for change in the Corporate Environment
• Change triggers
• What changes?
• Components of change
• Types of change
• Overcoming resistance to change
• Being a Change Agent
• Understanding reactions to change
• Assessing the impact of change
• Planning for change
• Leading change
• Institutionalizing change
• Simple Tips for handling change